1. It was a good run.
2. Listen, 20 seasons is a long time, what more could you ask for?
3. It will be cool to have another team to root for now.
4. Jarret Stidham could be sneaky awesome.
5. If one of them had to go I’d choose the 43 year-old QB vs. the best coach of all time.
6. We went 11-5 with Matt Cassel, people forget that.
7. If we’re being honest, the TB12 stuff seems a little cultish.
8. The fact that he still likes Antonio Brown’s Instagram posts is concerning.
9. He has been a weirdo ever since he met Gisele.
10. The dude french kissed his son… that shit was indefensible. Good riddance.